Tuesday, August 4, 2009

This year for the 24th of July, because my mom's house was all torn up refinishing floors or something, we got to have our first holiday celebration at our house! My Utah-resident family all came out to partake of Danny's marvelous barbeque skills. Danny's rightfully proud of these ribs - they were AMAZING!!!! So I decided to play with my new lenses (Danny's birthday gifts to me) and see what kind of pictures I could get. With such tantalizing subjects, I'm not sure I could have failed:



Also a quick update on my little garden! It's grown a lot! Not huge and flowery yet, but I'll give them till next year before I'll expect that. But the plants themselves are bigger, and there are a couple with little flowers on them! I'm so happy. I have a semi-successful flower garden!

3 comments:

janice rampton said...

I saw "tantalizing subjects" and was hoping that meant pictures of the family - not just the ribs. Though they were absolutely delicious.

Danny said...

Ha ha! You guys may be interesting, but "tantalizing"? I think that's a little much. ;-)

Danny said...

Oops sorry, this i maddie