Sunday, May 11, 2008

Maddie got a baby for Mother's Day!

Maddie has been wanting a puppy since shortly after we got married (ok, I wanted one too!) When I was on my mission, I had a good friend who had two beautiful boxers and I have just loved them ever since.  They are strong and confident and once I showed some pictures to Maddie, she agreed we should have one. We couldn't have one in our last apartment, but I told her we would get one once we moved to California.  Maddie looked all over for good breeders of boxers and found one close to where we live.  Today we went and picked up little Jack.









Poor sleepy Jack.




















































1 comment:

Helen White said...

So glad you arrived safely-sounds as is this were not your typical uneventful trip. Maddie, you write beautifully, as Danny will tell you this qualifies you to be favorite granddaughter. Good writing qualifies you not only to be a favorite but allows entrance into the Celestial Kingdom--without good writing we are in hell.
Congratulations on your baby-it is obvious that Danny is the father, maternity is questionable. Is he sleeping through the night as yet? Potty-trained? Give him a kiss and a scratch behind the ears from his Great Grandmother White and tell him he is loved sight unseen. His parents are also dearly loved and missed. This my 4th attempt at writing this "comment". Pray it works this time. GeeMaw